In an effort to bring in more quality content. We are going to be joining contests to see if we can win and then give it away here on Teaching Kimchi dot Com.
For John Cow’s Contest we have done the following:
1. Created an account in Trails and made 3 trails
2. Added a trail to Fivelimes
3. Created an account in Daytippers and submitted the URL
4. Created an account in tipstrs and added a tip and the URL
5. Created an account in rateitall and submitted some info on http://www.johncow.com/make-moooney/
6. Created an account in only wire and submitted the URL
Under Onlywire; I have created also submitted to Backflip, Bibsonomy, Blinklist, Blogmems, Bluedot, de.lirio.us and del.icio.us.
7. Created an account in Digg but found this link was submitted by Goobinc
8. Created an account in Netscape but the link was submitted by someone else.
9. Created an account in shoutwire.com, submitted the link and also posted a comment.
10. Created an account in newsine.com for the link, submitted the link and also posted a comment
11. Created an account in clip marks for the link and clipped it too.
And created an account in the following web sites and submitted the URL
That’s quite a lot isn’t it? Well, I’m going to use the money I win to pay for advertising and hiring more content writers for the www.teachingkimchi.com website.