Most of Korean philosophers have taken positions at government, so their philosophy reveals during tenure except Jung, Yak-Yong.
1. Jung, Yak-Yong: Jung is one of pioneer who virtually helped Cho-sun Dynasty civilians. He also wrote the book that covers ethics of officials, which called Mokminsimseo. He also invented Korean crane to build HwaSeong which is now located in Suwon.
2. Maeng, Sa-Sung: As a integrate person, he did not hesitate to scold king’s mistreatment and adulated as standard official.
3. Hwang, Hee: Also acclaimed as integrate prime minister at Cho-sun Dynasty. He set basic infrastructure of Cho-sun Dynasty and also made rule of courtesy among civilians.
4. Lee, Yi: He recommended raising hundred thousand militaries. In philosophy, he strongly claimed the accordance of human behavior and conscience.
5. Lee, Hwang: Asserted that reason and conscience were different but could make harmony.
6. Song, Si-Yeol: He is one of famous student of Lee Yi. He also claimed same as Lee Yi and in addition, he is very good at politics and rule of decorum.
7. You, Seong-Ryong: Although he was student of Lee Hwang, he showed his talent into politics. He followed Lee Hwang’s philosophy by subsidizing his subordinates.
8. Heo, Kyun: Although he died as who died treachery, he first claimed to break the rule of class, except the king. He wrote one of Korea’s famous novel, Hong Gildong. His portraits were all
9. Cho, Gwang Jo: Cho broke old and fabricated decorations to give chance to all the officials. In addition, he assigned many young civilian.
10. Choi, Chi Won: Choi is one of the most famous literary man and politician at Sinla Dynasty. Frustrated by his class that limited chance to expand his career as civilian, he came back to his hometown and taught peasants to cultivate wisely and economically.